ProgramsSpecific Qualification

    He/She must graduate upper secondary level, or equivalent, with science-mathematic or arts-mathematic degree, or vocational certificate in agriculture or related fields.

Career Opportunities

    The graduates can work for public sector, state enterprises, or private organizations, such as, Department of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Extension, teachers/instructors, researchers, agricultural officers of banks, private organizations in agricultural business and chemical, government officers in organizations; or private businesses; and continue studying master or doctoral degree in the nation and abroad.