Philosophy / Vision / Mission
- Produce science graduates to excel in their knowledge in their fields of study. Have a good thinking system Have professional ethics Have a public consciousness And have a Thai style
- Research and development to build knowledge Seeking guidelines for developing local technology and modern technology to suit the living and occupation of local people. Including seeking guidelines to promote management Maintenance and utilization of resources Nature and environment in a balanced and sustainable manner
- Academic service to the local Co-operate and provide assistance between universities, communities, local government organizations and other domestic and foreign organizations for sustainable local development. As well as technology transfer and consulting to the community by technology clinics
- Promote and support activities to preserve local arts and culture.
- Learn and promote Building strength of communities and localities
- Study, promote, carry on projects due to the royal initiative for local development.
Faculty of Science and Technology Suratthani Rajabhat University is managed by
Asst. Prof. Dr. Thitipong Kruahong
Dean of Faculty of Science and Technology